DITRA-HEAT and DITRA-HEAT-DUO are polypropylene membranes with a cutback stud structure and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside. Both membranes are designed to secure the DITRA-HEAT-E-HK electric floor heating cables and provide uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management and support to ensure a long lasting installation. DITRA-HEAT-DUO offers the same functions as DITRA-HEAT, but features a thicker bonding fleece that adds two more benefits, while still supporting the covering to ensure a lasting installation.
SCHLUTER DITRA HEAT UNCOUPLING AND WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)