DITRA-HEAT and DITRA-HEAT-DUO are polypropylene membranes with a cutback stud structure and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside. Both membranes are designed to secure the DITRA-HEAT-E-HK electric floor heating cables and provide uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management and support to ensure a long lasting installation. DITRA-HEAT-DUO offers the same functions as DITRA-HEAT, but features a thicker bonding fleece that adds two more benefits, while still supporting the covering to ensure a lasting installation.
SCHLUTER DITRA HEAT DUO UNCOUPLING AND WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
- Membrane thickness is 5/16 in.
- Specifically designed for use with DITRA-Heat-E-HK heating cables
- Features integrated sound control and thermal break
- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate
- Roll dimensions are 3 ft. 2-5/8 in. x 33 ft. 6-1/2 in.
- Covers 108 sq. ft.